Saturday, September 8, 2012

bloom: questions

This post is to serve as an outlet...mostly of frustration.

I have moved into a realization that I am struggling with. This realization is that Bloom isn't only about youth, which is something I made it. It is about my insights, my realizations, my feelings within the every day normalcy of my life. It will be that simple and IS that simple. The reason I am struggling with this is because my writing has become extremely personal and about people I am close with. The struggle is within sharing this. How can I risk allowing people know how I think and feel about them in such personal terms? This book project is becoming a diary of sorts, which makes it more and more difficult to share. It's also becoming difficult to pair photographs and poems, simply because of what the poems are about.

I have a lot to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment